These boxes are idea for museums and antiques as they contain no adverse materials.
Acid-free board uses specially formulated papers that are suitable for addressing the problem of storing and preserving documents for extensive periods.
Acid-free paper is either ph neutral or has a ph value of 7 or higher. This material is produced from virgin fibre and is FSC® accredited and is also 100% recyclable. The material is produced with all liners including the fluting being produced from the same grade.
- ph in the range of 7 or higher
- Liner meets U.S.(ANSI/NISO Z39.48-1992) and ISO CD 9706 standards for permanence of paper for publications documents in libraries and archives
- Prevents acid migration where the acid is transferred from one material to another
- Fluting produced in same material grade to create white throughout
- Hot and cold adhesive compatible
- Printing available
- Supplied flat pack in any quantities